How To Remove Toxins – From Body 12 Ways to Do a Body Detox !
Hello friends. Today I will tell you about ways to get rid of the toxins in the body by simply changing things in our lives without the detox program.
“What is toxin ?” “What is Detox ?” “Why is it so important to get rid of toxins ?” “Can’t I Detox without starving?” I feel like I hear questions you’re wondering. I’il try to erase those questions in your mind today. Toxin means “toxium” in Latin, meaning poison. Simply put, toxins are harmful substances found in our bodies. The body can produce toxin as well as can be taken from the outside. We get toxins by physical contact with food from the outside, even by breathing. Toxins cause unexplained headaches, fatigue, insomnia, bloating, constipation, irritability and even depression in our bodies. Because our immune system is weakened, we can easily catch diseases. Detox is the process of cleansing and purifying the body from toxins.
In fact, our body is designed to cleanse itself of toxins every day. Our liver is the detoxifying organ of the body. We throw toxins out of the kidneys, urine, skin, sweat and intestines through feces. But it is up to us to get less toxins into the body and speed up the body’s detoxification process. Getting rid of toxins will make us healthier and speed up our weight loss.
12 Ways to Get Rid of Toxins in Your Body !
- Take a cold shower: Our skin plays an important role in removing toxins from our bodies. For this reason, first take a hot shower and then open the cold water to the shock your skin. Your metabolism will accelerate and toxins will be ejected from the pores of the skin.
- Do sports: We’re not talking about heavy exercise. At least a 45-minute walk per day and fresh air will speed up metabolism and help remove toxins from the body.
- Do not be sleepless: The body needs to get enough sleep to regulate itself. As experts often say, you should sleep for at least 6 hours a day.
- Quit smoking and alcohol: Smoking and alcohol means taking toxins into the body. And it will even slow down the excretion of toxins in the body by exhausting the lungs. For this reason, it is for your benefit to avoid smoking and alcohol, even if you can not stay away from reducing it.
- Drink 2 liters of water every day: As we all know, if you drink 2 liters of water a day, your body’s metabolism is accelerating, and because of the increase in your toilet needs, toxins are easily removed from your body.
- Drink fruit and vegetable juices: Antioxidants in fresh fruit and vegetable juices reduce the effects of toxins quickly. However, it is especially useful to be careful because it is sugary in fruit juices. It’s a great way to get rid of a glass of juice every morning.
- Eat yoghurt: Because the natural bacteria found in yogurt removes acidification in the stomach, it helps to digest nutrients more effectively and to remove toxins faster. In addition, experts recommend a bowl of yogurt every day for fast fat burning.
- Drink Turkish Coffee: In recent years, it has been noticed that it has antioxidant properties in a Turkish coffee without sugar. The suggestion of many experts dietician is to consume a cup of plain Turkish coffee every day.
- Consume seasonal fruits and vegetables: In order to avoid toxins, we should not consume as much hormone as possible, fruit and vegetables that are sold outside the season. Fruits and vegetables consumed in the season, thanks to vitamins and minerals are wonderful antioxidants.
- Stay away from sugar: Excessive sugar consumption disrupts the body’s glucose balance causes the pancreas to load. This load can be reduced by consuming less sugar.
- Stay away from salt: Excessive salt causes excessive water retention in the body, that is the water balance in the body deteriorates. If you squeeze a little lemon juice instead of putting salt on your meals, you will see the taste changes.
- Stay away from the fat: Excess fat consumption is caused by excessive weight as well as cholesterol and therefore also causes blockage of the vessels. Although we absolutely must stay away from animal fats, we can always consume olive oil in a measured manner. Even olive oil used as a measure will help to remove toxins.
Detox Formula for Cleanse – Toxins Remover
- 1/2 parsley with bunch of stems
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- Small amount of branches or fresh linden
- Plenty of water
Parsley, fresh Mint, lemon and lime are boiled thoroughly with plenty of water. Then it filtered and put in a bowl. This potion is drunk in the morning with a cup of coffee. Also check other diet recipes: diet recipes
Also celery and nettle soup is a very good detox.
Nettle is a wild plant and is known for its blood-cleansing properties. It can be collected in fields, contaminated areas using plastic gloves. Nettle has the following properties:
- Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Astrinogen, Purifying, Anti-microbial and Hypoglycemic
Celery is also a great food detoxifier, not only improves the function of the liver and gallbladder, but also helps the kidneys, which is why this excellent vegetable recipe.
I hope you enjoy this summer. Don’t forget to share if you like. Stay healthy 🙂