The 1 Week Shock Diet Plan
Lose 5 Kgs in 7 Days !
You’ve heard the impact of shock diets. Shock diets are not recommended in the long term. It is recommended for those who want to lose weight fast for special occasions such as weddings, invitations, prom or graduation. Because losing weight quickly in a short time is not that healthy. In short, this diet is for emergency situations.
You can lose weight quickly through a 1-week low-calorie diet program. It consists of a nutrition program designed for those who want to lose weight fast. We wanted to publish on our website because this diet provides too much positive feedback.
1 Week Shock Diet Menu
- Before breakfast, add 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 cup of hot water and mix with it and drink.
- 10 minutes after drinking your hot water with honey, cheese, tomatoes, green peppers and toast with two slices of bread to prepare. You can drink 1 glass of orange juice.
- 1 fruit (banana, fig, grape excluded)
- A large bowl of salad (prepared with pepper, tomatoes, greens, olives, cheese and 2 egg white) + 4 grilled meatballs or 70 grams grilled chicken.
Eat the above lunch menu 4 days a week.
Below is the other 3-day menu;
- A large bowl of salad (prepared with tomatoes, pepper and greens also you can add some olive oil and salt) + 100 grams grilled chicken or tenderloin or fish
Dinner: The following 3 types of menu can be consumed by changing.
- Green salad with lots of lemon (pepper,tomato,parsley…) + 100 grams grilled fish or chicken (skinless)
- Seasonal vegetables such as boiled brussels sprouts, cauliflower, zucchini, spinach. + One bowl of yogurt + 1 slices of bran bread.
- Chickpea (low fat and meatless to be cooked) + A large bowl of salad prepared with tomatoes, pepper, cucumber and greens. (Those who don’t like chickpeas can eat lentils and red mullet.)
Refreshment (for 4 days a week) before going to bed
- 2 apricots, 8 almonds.
Refreshment (for 3 days a week) before going to bed
- A cup of warm milk (add a teaspoon of cinnamon and stir.)
Take care to stick to the shock diet program. Definitely stay away from fast foods, acidic and sugary drinks, chocolate etc. It is recommended that you consume at least 2 liters of water a day during the diet. For those who want to lose weight faster, it is recommended to walk or exercise 30 minutes a day.
I also recommend you to take a look at other long-term diet programs instead of shock diet: Diet Plans
You can also check my article on how I lost 50 pounds in 4 months: How I Lost 50 Pounds in 4 Months ?