Does Bread Make You Gain Weight ? What are the Benefits of Bread ?
This question is among the most frequently asked questions. When the bread is used correctly, it does not cause you to gain weight, nor even help you to lose weight. In fact, bread balances blood sugar, not bread, but simple carbohydrates that disrupt the rhythm of blood sugar should not be consumed. The important thing is what kind of bread you’re going to eat.
What does people who start a diet do first ? Of course he’il stop eating the bread ! In fact, this is contrary to the science of nutrition is a contradiction. In contrast, when consumed correctly, bread helps you to lose weight.
After the decomposition of bread, it becomes glucose, which is the source of food in our brain. Glucose is the only food source of our brain. Therefore, bread balances blood sugar. The important point here is that you do not consume simple carbohydrates (white bread, chocolate, candy, etc.), which disrupt the blood sugar rhythm. Brown bread is less calorie than white bread is actually not true.
White bread is the same calorie as oats, rye or grain bread, and they contain the same amount of carbohydrates, but why are these breads recommended in contrast to white bread ?
- B vitamins are not found in white bread while they are in whole grain bread.
- One of the most important needs of the diet, the pulp content, when you consume whole grain bread, you stay full for a much longer period of time. However, white bread has almost no pulp content. For this reason you feel hungry shortly after consuming white bread.
- The glycemic index of white bread is high and after consumption, it secretes excess insulin and stores it as fat. For this reason, your waist area will gain weight. However, whole-grain bread has a low glycemic index. It does not cause sudden fluctuations in blood sugar and less insulin secretion. In this way, both you feel full and consumed by your body without turning into oil is used.
- It allows the intestines to function more efficiently.
What are the benefits of bread ?
Consume whole grain bread with high fiber value;
- The risk of bowel cancer is reduced.
- The pulp prevents you from gaining weight due to the feeling of content and satiety.
- It reduces the risk of heart attack.
- It reduces the risk of having type 2 diabetes.
Which bread doesn’t make us gain weight ? Which bread you should buy ?
- You should choose whole wheat bread.
- Your choice should be wheat-smelling bread.
- It should be tough and dark.
- Real wheat extract is not sweet and if bread is sweet, avoid taking it. If the bread is sweet for you, it probably contains corn syrup. Corn syrup can cause a lot of diseases like cancer. So stay away.
- Take care that the fiber ratio is high.
- The Heart Foundation does not recommend 400 mg of sodium for a slice of bread. Look at the salt content of the bread.
- Be careful not to add additives to prolong shelf life.
- If you’re getting it from the bakery, ask for the ingredient.
How much should be consumed ?
- Whole Grain, Rye, Wheat breads – 1 thin slice
- Rolled Oat – 2 tablespoons
- Melba toast – 2 slice
What are the benefits of whole wheat bread ?
Whole wheat bread has a very high nutritional value. It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B9. While white flour is processed, most of these vitamins lose. For example, the ratio of whole wheat flour to white flour contains 3 times more niacin (b3). In addition, whole wheat bread contains iron, selenium, potassium, phytochemicals, antioxidants and vitamins E. The healthiest, of course, is to be produced at home.
Hope you have found the answer to your question. If you want to look at healthy diets please click here: Healthy Diets