Recipe for Slimming Cinnamon Milk Cure
Hello everyone ! I will share the recipe for milk cure that weight-loss you today. What is the milk cure ? Is it possible to slimming with milk cure ? Does milk cure strengthen the immunity ? we’il answer such questions. I will share it with you today as it is very healthy and easy to prepare.
I want to talk about the contents of the milk curry before the recipe goes. Milk cure contains; milk, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper. I know that it does not sound like a nice mixture to the ear when you say so but I really wanted to write because I really see the benefit of using it regularly.
Let’s talk about the benefits of the ingredients inside. We know that milk is a source of calcium. What is ginger, cinnamon and black pepper in this mixture ?
Benefits Of Ginger:
- It helps to lose weight
- It’s good for nausea
- It’s anti-inflammatory
- Fight with colon and ovarian cancers
- It strengthens the immune system
- It is a natural painkiller
- Increases respiratory quality by acting on lungs
Benefits of Cinnamon:
- It has the ability to balance blood sugar
- It creates a feeling of satiety. It helps to lose weight
- It has cholesterol balancing properties
- It increases blood circulation
- Good for digestive system problems
- Reduces headache caused by stress
Benefits of Black Pepper:
- It contains iron, vitamins A and C. It’s a natural antibiotic
- It’s good for digestive system
- It’s battling with bacterial infections
- Good for coughs and colds
- Strengthens metabolism
- Good for hair, skin and dental health
- It gives energy
- Antidepressant properties have been observed
Milk Cure Recipe, Preparation and Usage
- 1 glass of milk (fat-free or milk without lactose for easy to digest. I prefer lactose-free)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tea spoon ginger
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper
- (you can add honey or carnations at the tip of a tea spoon, not overdoing it if you wish)
The tea spoon will not be full. We put milk, cinnamon, turmeric and black pepper in a jug and heat it for 3-4 minutes. We provide homogenous consistency. Then we add honey to the glass, provided that we are very little on request, but we never add sugar.
After 2 hours from dinner, we make this mixture and drink for 2 weeks. Then we take a week off and drink again for 2 weeks. Then we take a break for at least 1 month. If the first two days you make the mixture disturbs you, then the mixture does not react positively, so I suggest you do not continue. You will see you wake up more easily in the morning as you are more vigorous during the day after 2 weeks of regular use. It also creates a feeling of satiety and the need for sugar is really diminishing. We can say that it also helps to lose weight. Still, I suggest you support the cure with diet.
Note: Please consult your doctor before applying the recipe. It may not be particularly suitable for regular medicines, pregnancies and nursing mothers. For other recipes on our site: diet recipes